Are you worried about the security of your backup system or concerned about the vulnerability of your organisation if your server goes down or an unexpected disaster happens?
Our backup and disaster recovery services provide cost-effective solutions which enable you to minimise the disruption caused by any form of interruption to normal operations, reducing revenue loss and ensuring that your business survives.
25sevenIT’s Online Backup is a unique service that allows you to back up and restore all data, files and emails held on your network. No more back up tapes or tape drives. Just a secure, fast and automated system that guarantees you 24/7 access to the data vital for your organisation.
The Online Backup service automatically encrypts and sends your data over the internet to our secure data centres throughout the day and night. You can retrieve any individual files or restore the entire system, whatever the problem.
If your server is down, you can switch to your backup files instantly, allowing all your employees to continue working without interruption. There is also the option to recover data from other applications such as Sage, MySQL and Oracle as well as being able to access old email and calendar online.
What we offer is more than just a place to keep your data safe. Our online backup will help you to keep your business operating, whatever the disaster.
Protecting the uptime of your email service and email data access is a key element of any disaster recovery strategy recommended by 25sevenIT. When email is not available your business can easily grind to a halt.
Email downtime is a source of real aggravation, lost productivity, reputation risk, potential regulatory consequence and lost trade. Failures can result from software error, hardware failure, a storage problem, human error, a utility outage, a network problem, or a catastrophe such as a flood, fire or theft.
Delivering 100% email uptime to your business is now achievable by simply connecting your email server to our Mimecast Service. This means that your users can work uninterrupted in the event of any email outage. Even in a catastrophic outage, Mimecast enables work to continue to:
- Access new incoming email that can't yet be delivered to your primary email servers
- Read, reply, forward from your personal email archive
- Create new messages
- Run rapid searches and access historic email
The best time to prevent disasters is before they happen, but nobody is perfect. We can help you recover your data and get up and running again from any of the following scenarios:
A virus infection on your computers and network
- A critical piece of hardware, such as a hard drive or server, has failed
- Hacking or security breach
- Employee sabotage
- Sudden loss of your existing IT
- Theft, fire, flood, vandalism, etc.
- Respond to you immediately
- Assess the situation
- Determine your options and present them to you in plain English, along with an estimate of your costs
- Help you make the right decisions, with consideration to speed, sensitivity, and costs
- Execute on your decisions to ensure the best possible outcome
- Identify causes of the disaster and develop a plan to prevent future reoccurrence