Modern Business Solutions with Azure
Empower your business by making technology a business advantage – we offer technology solutions designed to address your business goals across four key areas:
- Grow efficiently – use technology to reduce costs and be a real enabler of your business growth
- Safeguard your business – keep your data protected and be prepared for the unexpected, so you know your business never misses a beat.
- Do business anywhere – get the benefits of a mobile, productive team that can work together wherever they are.
- Connect with customers – get the competitive advantage or really understanding your customers and making meaningful connections to build long-term relationships
Microsoft Azure offers a range of key benefits that help enable the modern business
Hosting flexibility - Microsoft offers a unique level of flexibility to SMBs on how and where to host their applications, whether on servers or in the cloud. You can host apps on Microsoft Azure’s fully managed cloud infrastructure. This offers the benefits of fast deployment and no capital expense for server hardware. With Azure, you pay only for resources you use.
Scalable - you can scale applications up or down as needed to meet changing demand.
Remote Access - once applications are hosted in the cloud, it is easy to enable remote and mobile access for your employees, so the right people can get to the applications they need from anywhere.
Continuous Uptime - when it comes to protecting your data and making sure things stay up and running, you can have the peace of mind that your Azure-hosted applications will have continuous uptime with Azure’s 99.95% monthly SLA.
Backup - for your on-site servers, Azure also offers an easy, affordable data backup solution.
Hosting Apps on Microsoft Azure
Microsoft Azure Backup
- Recover data in case of disasters (server destroyed/stolen, disk crash)
- Recover data in case of data loss scenarios such as data accidentally deleted, volume deleted, viruses
- Simple installation and configuration
- Reduced cost for backup storage and management
- Ideal for small businesses, branch offices, and departmental business needs
- Use either the Microsoft Online Backup Service Agent or the Online Backup Windows PowerShell cmdlets